Homonyms(동음 이의어: DongEum IUiEo) are words that share the same spelling and the same pronunciation but have different meanings.
"Korean Homonyms"is an interactive book that helps readers to learn homonyms.
How to use this book:
1. Open the book
2. Turn up the volume and go to page 1
3. Check a homonym at the bottom of the page
4. Touch the upper picture - you will hear the sound and guess the meaning
5. Touch the lower picture - you will hear the sound and guess the meaning
6. Find out the meaning by touching the pencil icon
The design of this book helps readers to recognize homonyms and allows them to distinguish different meanings of homonyms in sentences.
Popular searches in Foreign Languages Books : Read online Korean Homonyms by OpenStory Editorial Dept., Korean Homonyms OpenStory Editorial Dept. PDF EBOOK download, Korean Homonyms OpenStory Editorial Dept. epub iphone download, Korean Homonyms OpenStory Editorial Dept. AUDIOBOOK play, Korean Homonyms by OpenStory Editorial Dept. EPUB ebook reader, Korean Homonyms book review , Download OpenStory Editorial Dept.'s book MOBI, free ebook apk , Korean Homonyms book discussion forum, Korean Homonyms OpenStory Editorial Dept. zip rar ebook file, Foreign Languages