Jenny McCarthy’s hilarious, no-holds-barred personality has made her an instantly recognizable TV personality and a bestselling author. In Baby Laughs she examines the full range of challenges that new mothers face, including:
* The humiliations of postnatal “numbing spray,” Tucks medicated pads, and adult diapers; jelly belly, balding, and gum disease; and becoming a “five-foot puke rag” for the baby
* Heart-stopping terrors, such as baby manicures, breathing checks, and burp failures
* Inadequacies, such as lullaby illiteracy and the need for a “heavy rotation” of toys, videos, and mobiles
* Daddy antics, such as infant wrestling, home-movie mania, sleeping like a log, and expecting sex
* Dueling grandmas, germ-ridden guests, Olympic-class competitive mommies, anorexic pets— and much more. Mothers and fathers will find much-needed relief and insight in this sometimes touching, sometimes gritty, but always perceptive and outrageously funny account of what it truly means to have your very own small bundle of joy.
Popular searches in Parenting Books : Read online Baby Laughs by Jenny McCarthy, Baby Laughs Jenny McCarthy PDF EBOOK download, Baby Laughs Jenny McCarthy epub iphone download, Baby Laughs Jenny McCarthy AUDIOBOOK play, Baby Laughs by Jenny McCarthy EPUB ebook reader, Baby Laughs book review , Download Jenny McCarthy's book MOBI, free ebook apk , Baby Laughs book discussion forum, Baby Laughs Jenny McCarthy zip rar ebook file, Parenting